Doing Business as If People Mattered
Happiness is Your Own Damn Fault
Reboot: 21 Day Challenge
In today’s hectic world, workplace deadlines and personal responsibilities can often leave you feeling tired and depleted. Yet staying positive and upbeat is essential to your personal happiness and professional success. Doug presents a 21 day challenge incorporating three powerful habits that will re-energize you and your team and help all to stay at the top of their game.
What Clients Say
Our clients are private companies, public organizations, small start ups, and global corporations. They tell me they especially like that:
- We keep it simple. Happiness in life and work isn’t a complex mathematical equation so there’s no need to present it as if it were.
- Our workshops are specific and relate directly to participants’ needs and situations.
- Information is based on a wide breadth of research and real-life business cases.
- Participants gain practical tools and knowledge that can be used right away.
- We focus on interactive activities and discussion tailored to give immediate results.
- Most importantly, we’re high energy and positive. People learn best when they’re enjoying themselves.
Each topic can be tailored from 45 minutes to 3 hours. Custom topics are also available.
Contact Doug today to discuss a workshop to bring happiness to your workplace and team.
“Doug – his energy – the moment he spoke – I became completely engaged. He acknowledged our room and created an interactive session rather than a lecture.” ~ Tracey Swanson, Participant, Certified General Accountants Association of BC Annual Conference
“Doug Brockway’s session was extremely well received and I believe it will spur quite a few participants into action. I think it is a great example of the sort of leadership skill sessions we strive for.” ~ Peter Wheatley, Executive Director, Leadership Vancouver
Doug Brockway is a Los Angeles based leadership specialist who believes that personal and professional sustainability is key to productivity and innovation. Doug offers executive, life & business coaching across the globe.