“Doug Brockway’s session was extremely well received and I believe it will spur quite a few participants into action. I think it is a great example of the sort of leadership skill sessions we strive for.”
The SILO Busting workshop by Brockway is a fantastic scalable workshop that flexes with your available time and L&D budget.
SILO Busting provides participants with the opportunity to learn, strategize, and share ideas regarding communication styles, impact on others, demands of roles across functional departments, and identifying and eliminating emotional and informational silos.
Key learning objectives for the workshop include:
- Identifying communication styles.
- Identifying effective and ineffective communication
- Opportunities for supporting colleagues
- Opportunities for management to vision cast and align teams
- Identifying barriers to reaching peak performance
- An action plan for work moving forward
If you are interested in learning more about working with Brockway to eliminate the silos in your organization, just click the button below and we will be in touch!